Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d 4Points BBQ in Winterport featuring Hal - the NEVAH Banjo Guy

Thursday, October 3, 2013

4Points BBQ in Winterport featuring Hal - the NEVAH Banjo Guy

Hey … friends and fans of NEVAH. I hope the guys in band don't mind but I just wanted to let you know that this Sunday, October 6th, I will be appearing at the 4 Points BBQ in Winterport … doin' a solo-ish-like guitar/banjo/singin' thing …

… from 5:30pm to 8:30pm

So, if you are around and would like some amazing food, hang out with some really cool folks (I understand several of the NEVAH guys will be attending) … and listen to and sing along with a few "familiar-esque" tunes. I'd love to see ya.

Hal - NEVAH banjo Guy at 4Points BBQ

Thanks …

Hal
the NEVAH banjo guy

2 comments: