Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d

Monday, October 7, 2013

Dear NEVAH fans …

We - NEVAH - are Artists of the Week, this week on WERU 89.9 FM or WERU.org online. There will be a CD given away each day at am drive time between 7:30 and 8:00 am … and some of the NEVAH gang will be in the studio on Friday the 11th at 8:30 am.

NEVAH WERU's Artist of the Week

Please visit WERU's webiste to learn more … and visit nevahband.com as well to get further information.

NEVAH along with other WERU Artists of the Week

Thanks …

Hal
the NEVAH banjo guy

p.s. we're in really good company - thank you WERU!



3 comments:

  1. Phillip Pitula WTOS Homegrown
    Philip--I checked out your band's CD. I think it's great, but it's not in WTOS' format area. I have a little bit of leeway with programming, but overall I do have to stick to the Active Rock format that WTOS shoots for. Sorry to be passing along bad news, and I thank you for your submission as you've made a new fan, but I'm not able to air your music on WTOS.
    Kennedy

    ReplyDelete