Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d Nevah Bluegrass NewGrass Sticker

Friday, August 5, 2011

Nevah Bluegrass NewGrass Sticker

Hey, Hal here, the banjo guy from NEVAH the "Maine Progressive NewGrass band with a twist of time." Yes, I could easily just say, NEVAH, the Maine Bluegrass band, but we're not really a bluegrass band. I like the Progressive New Grass title, we try to be New-ish and with the majority of the instrumentation we have, it is in my opinion, a Grass-ish twist. All except for the kazoo, I'm not sure where that fits in the scheme of things. Maybe it falls under the New-ish sound. Or maybe it's a distant cousin to the banjo. Ever think about that? You can't tune a kazoo and folks say you can't tune a banjo … coincidence? Hmmmm.

This is nothing major, but I am excited about it and wanted to let you know we just had a few oval NEVAH stickers printed. These are really nice vinyl stickers that I understand can be removed easily and reapplied. They will soon be a collectors item. Either that or we will run out and reprint more.

My friend Eric, from Created Design, printed them for us. I can't wait to have him do a jumbo NEVAH Banner. Wouldn't that be cool. I don't know what we'd use it for but it would be nice to have.

What do you think?


Nevah Band Maine Progressive Newgrass Oval Stickers

Even looks good on that purple banjo case. Of course, that's one banjo player's opinion.

Take care …

Hal
nevahband.com


No comments:

Post a Comment