Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d Nevah Band Logo Animation

Monday, August 1, 2011

Nevah Band Logo Animation

Just playing around with an animation for the Nevah Band's logo. The idea actually came from Richard, our mandolin player, who suggested I add the word "maine" to the atypical band phrase under our logo.

So … I figured I'd try this. Hope you like it. I'll tweak it a little later, when I get a chance and then I'll add a progressive newgrass banjo sound to it.


Hope you like it. Any thoughts?

Hey, no one responded to my "wanted Poster" contest. I guess that means that I'll have to keep it. If you go back to some older posts you should be able to see my challenge.

Have a terrific evening.

Hal
A real Nevah Man

No comments:

Post a Comment