Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d Mother Nature Had a Hand in Cancelling Hal Meyers 4 Points Gig

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mother Nature Had a Hand in Cancelling Hal Meyers 4 Points Gig

Hey there - friends who had planned to come to the 4Points BBQ to see me this evening … I have to apologize to you for having to cancel the gig. Got into an auto accident 8 minutes from 4 Points .

I'm fine … and was going to try and make it when Laurie came and picked me up, but … realizing the "return home" might be even more treacherous on the roads, I called 4Pts and we mutually decided to cancel/postpone. 

Again … I apologize to those who braved the roads and slushy sidewalks to get to the performance. 

Hopefully I can re-book.

Thanks …

Hal
p.s. I might need a new vehicle 


2 comments: