Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d Hal NEVAH Banjo Guy Returns to 4Points BBQ

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hal NEVAH Banjo Guy Returns to 4Points BBQ

Hal the NEVAH Banjo guy here …

… wow, I didn't realize how close "IT" was, but and however, some very very exciting news (alright, I think it's very exciting or at least way above average).

… John from 4Points BBQ in Winterport – gave me 3 (three) solo performance dates … and the first one is right around the corner … January 3rd (that's a friday) from 5 to 8 pm … {it's sort of a redo-return since I had to cancel the Dec. performance date}

Therefore, I hope to see you all there for a lot of musical fun … and, yes, I hope some of you will join me throughout the night, playin' and a singin'.

Hal
the NEVAH banjo guy



2 comments: