Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d NEVAH at MACY's for Mike and Mike's "Fill the Truck"

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NEVAH at MACY's for Mike and Mike's "Fill the Truck"

Hey there friends and fans of NEVAH

… Had a terrific gig last night at Macy's Court in the Bangor Mall … helping to bring awareness to Mike and Mike's "Fill the Truck Event" - Gathering non-perishable food to be distributed by Manna Ministries.

And … we received this last night …

"Guys,

Thank you for giving your time and talent tonight. I wish I could have heard your entire set but what I did hear was excellent. The mix was perfect and you played at just the right volume for the occasion and venue. I could tell that everyone present really enjoyed it and I hope you made some new fans in the process. I took a few photos which I’ll go through and put up on the old Mike and Mike Facebook page www.Facebook.com/mikeandmike It’s set as a ‘public’ page so they should be viewable to all.

Thanks again for helping to spread the word on the first day of the food drive. The response was good – for a Monday. Tomorrow will be our busiest day. We get to wake up in a few hours and do it again!

I look forward to seeing you at Next Generation Theatre in January.

Mike"



NEVAH at Macy's
Oh … and a very special thank you to the Bangor Mall staff for all their assistance which allowed us to load in and out and set up quickly and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment