Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d NEVAH Original - I LEAN LEFT YOU LEAN RIGHT

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NEVAH Original - I LEAN LEFT YOU LEAN RIGHT

Fans of NEVAH … as promised I wanted to get another video up from our Cabin Fevah Relivah 2 show held at the Next Generation Theatre in Brewer Maine … this past January.

Therefore I've chosen to post my original song, I Lean Left You Lean Right  - the guys in NEVAH do a terrific job with this tune especially since I've included a key change, a "round" and an a-capella section.

So enjoy …


And as always you can click on this text to go directly to the youtube link

And please visit our facebook page too - just search for nevah - we like friends.

Hal
The NEVAH BANJO GUY

1 comment: