Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1QlW0R57d Band Dynamics - PERFORMANCE PREP - NEVAH PART 7.5

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Band Dynamics - PERFORMANCE PREP - NEVAH PART 7.5

I am sooooo excited that I just had to get another Band Dynamics - performance prep in. Not number 8 - but a 7.5!

Why you ask …?  

Maine Bluegrass band NEVAH 
I just had a wonderful 45 minute practice with the BAND (you know - NEVAH Maine's Bluegrass, Newgrass, Country - ish, Prograssabilly band) and I did't have to leave my office. And as much as I prefer a practice with everyone there … I was alone.

As I mentioned in the last blog we taped the new songs with a Roland Edirol Digital Recorder and I received mine (via email) two days ago from Larry (NEVAH's Guitar Guy). The recordings were down and dirty, but perfect for me to play and sing along with, working on my parts. Stopping and starting where I want … going over and over each tune as many times as I wish.

Like I said, I prefer to practice with the band … but this definitely works wonders and let's me attempt to perfect our new material 24/7 if I wish (and I do need to practice).

NEVAH Maine's Bluegrass, Newgrass, Country-ish Prograssabilly Band
I prefer to play the MP3 files through quick time on my Apple 27" Core i5 Imac. The sound coming through my desktop Altec speakers is clear and quick time is a simple mouse click to start, stop, resume or replay.

Ahhhhhh … what a day!

Sorry I have to stop ranting for now and get back to practicing.

Monday or Tuesday I will continue with: Band Dynamics PERFORMANCE PREP - Upcoming Gig = Crunch Time.

2 comments: